The dark mode is like a black or near-black color on the whole device, either a computer, laptop or smartphone screen. It is some kind of theme that will change the appearance of the gadget screens. Dard mode will save your battery life. So, we will teach you in this article about How To Enable Dark Mode On Laptop.
Today's Hot Topics
How To Enable Dark Mode on Laptop
Today every device has a dark mode to restrain your eyes from the dangerous rays. It keeps your eyesight healthy so that you can work for a long time without getting pain into it. Nowadays, you will find dark mode almost in each digital device, including smartphone, tablet, computer, and laptops. If you are working on a laptop for a long time, then here in this article, we will teach you how to enable dark mode on a laptop.
Before explaining how to enable dark mode on a laptop, we discuss some confusion regarding it. Some people think that dark mode can not support some applications or it will slow down the laptop. These are the only rumors. There is no reality about it. The dark mode is related to the laptop and related to some daily use apps, including Google, Twitter, Slack, or some Google Chrome extensions.
Read Also: How to Clean Your Laptop
Turning on Dark Mode on Window 10
Here we teach you how to activate the dark mode on window 10. If you don’t know how to activate the dark mode, then don’t worry at all. You have to follow these given steps, and you will do it successfully.
- Click on Setting, or you can also visit Setting by simply typing it in the search box.
- Now click on the Personalization, and go to the color option.
- Click on the drop-down box of the color and choose the dark color in the color option.
- After selecting the card mode, click on apply, and here we go, the dark mode is activated.
Dark Mode Activating in Microsoft Office
If you are a businessman or a computer office employee, you have to work a long time in the Microsoft office. So it’s important to turn on the dark mode in MS Office also. Fortunately, it becomes possible now with the latest window updates as it also offers the dark theme in MS Office so that you can work with your laptop setting. To Activate dark mode in MS office, follow the given outlines.
- First of all, Activate the dark mode on your laptops window 10
- Now select the account in the lower-left corner in Office app like Word
- Click on the office theme and choose the System Setting in the drop-down menu.
Here we present how to enable dark mode on a laptop comprehensively. We are damn assured that you will activate it on your laptop by yourself after reading this informational article. If you still face any problems, don’t hesitate to ask. We will answer it ASAP.